What is Carbonless (NCR) paper?
Carbonless (NCR) paper allows writing applied to the top sheet to be transferred and duplicated to a subsequent sheet below, eliminating the need for messy carbon paper. Ideal in an environment where quick copies are required.
Typical examples for Carbonless (NCR) printing include:
We have supplied Carbonless (NCR) printing to the following trades and services:
Make sure the specification is suited to your needs…
- Choose a paper size which will accommodate all your information clearly.
- Standard sizes including A6, A5, A4 and A3, but can also be tailored to your individual needs.
- Decide whether your form is to be duplicate (2 part), triplicate (3 part) or quadruplicate (4 part).
- A duplicate form usually comprises of a customer and file copy.
- Select the desired paper colour sequence. White is the most commonly used for the top sheet with middle and bottom sheets being available in white, blue, green, yellow and pink.
- Choose how many ink colours for the job, with 1, 2, 3 and 4 being available.
- Determine whether printing is required on one or both sides. Printing on the reverse is usually in the form of terms and conditions.
- The finished job will be available to you as either sets, pads or books.
- Optional extras include: sequential numbering, perforating, wrap round writing shields, security masking and hole punching.